This topic describes monitoring and alerts in Realtime Compute and how to create alert rules in Realtime Compute.
Introduction to the CloudMonitor service
The CloudMonitor service helps you collect the monitoring metrics of cloud resources or other custom monitoring metrics, check service availability, and set alerts based on these monitoring metrics. This service helps you view the cloud resource usage, business running information, and service health status. In addition, you can receive and respond to alerts in a timely manner to keep applications running properly.
View monitoring metrics
- Log on to the Realtime Compute development platform.
- In the top navigation bar, click Administration.
- On the Administration page, click the name of the target job.
- In the upper-right corner of the Job Administration page, move the pointer over the More icon and click Monitor.
- On the Cloud Service Monitoring page of the CloudMonitor console, view the monitoring metrics of the job.