In the fullscreen mode, you can perform the following operations in the display area of a dashboard.
- Change chart position
- Add a subscreen
- View chart data
- Delete chart
- Change chart type
- Configure settings
Change chart position
In fullscreen mode, a chart will be scaled to its maximum extent in the display area of a dashboard. In addition, when multiple charts exist in a dashboard, click the arrow cross icon and hold down the left button, and then drag charts to change the arrangement as shown in the following figure.
Add a subscreen
- Click the plus icon in the lower-right corner as shown in the following figure.
- In a subscreen, you can add a chart as shown in the following figure.
- Click the dot icon to switch between subscreens as shown in the following figure.
- Click the Delete icon to delete a subscreen as shown in the following figure.
View chart data
- Select a chart.
- Click the More icon in the upper-right corner of a chart.
- Select View Data.
- Click the Export button in the Data Info dialog box to download data to your local disk.
- Select a chart.
- Click the More icon in the top-right corner of a chart.
- Select Delete.
Change chart type
- Select a chart in the display area of a dashboard.
- In the configuration area of a dashboard, click Change chart type.
- Select a chart type that you want to change to.
A chart may fail to change types. This issue occurs when data fields of the selected chart type do not match those of the current chart data. You must modify these fields manually to change the chart type.
You are required to modify some data fields based on the selected chart type. To change chart types, follow the instructions on the screen to change corresponding dimensions and measures.
Click Page setting to change the page scale, skin setting, theme, time interval to update data, and the time interval of carousel set.