Note You can add filter interactions only if the dashboard includes at least two charts.
On the Advanced tab in the dashboard configuration pane, you can add filter interactions across multiple charts.
- Select a chart, such as a funnel chart.
- Click Advanced to open the Advanced tab.
- Available charts and fields for filter interactions are displayed.
- Choose , and then enter the Preview page.
- In the funnel chart, click North China, the tables in the filter interactions automatically display other data of North China.
- Hover over any part of a funnel chart, and a Cancel Correlation tooltip appears. Click to restore the chart to the original status.
Note The remove filter interaction feature restores a chart to its original status, but the interaction relations between charts still exist.