Cloud Security Scanner offers two editions: Professional and Enterprise.
The Professional and Enterprise editions support different features and billing methods. Purchase an edition based on your business requirements. After you purchase Cloud Security Scanner, you can click Renew to extend the validity period, or click Upgrade to upgrade from the Professional edition to the Enterprise edition.
For more information about supported billing methods and features of different editions, see Pricing.
If you need to continue to use Cloud Security Scanner, you must renew it and settle the payment at least seven days before the expiration date.
Alibaba Cloud deducts fees from your Alibaba Cloud account monthly based on the actual usage. If you need to upgrade Cloud Security Scanner, make sure that your Alibaba Cloud account has sufficient balance to pay the upgrade fees.
- Log on to the Cloud Security Scanner console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Overview.
- On the Overview page, click Renew or Upgrade in the upper-right corner.
- Select a specification on the Renew or Upgrade page.
Note When you renew the service, you cannot change the edition. You can only extend the validity period. When you upgrade the service, you can change the edition.
- Select the I agree to the terms and conditions of Cloud Security Scanner check box and settle the payment.