Alibaba Cloud Message Service (MNS) provides the log management feature that is supported by Log Service. You can use this feature to ship operations logs of queue messages and topic messages to Log Service. This way, you can monitor the lifecycle of messages. This topic describes the resources, billings, and limits that are related to the log management feature.
- Projects and Logstores
Note You must not delete the projects or Logstores that are related to the log management feature of MNS. Otherwise, MNS operations logs cannot be sent to Log Service.
- You are not charged for using the log management feature of MNS.
- After MNS operations logs are shipped to Log Service, you are charged for the storage space that the log data occupies and the number of read/write operations. You are also charged for reading, transforming, and shipping the data. For more information, see Billing methods.
- You can specify only one project and Logstore to store MNS operations logs generated in a region. The logs include the operations logs of queue messages and topic messages.
- The MNS instance and the Log Service project that stores MNS operations logs must reside in the same region.
- The log management feature of MNS is unavailable in the China (Heyuan) region. You can log on to the MNS console to view the available regions.