- Log on to the Website Threat Inspector console.
- Go to the Assets page, and click Add Asset in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add Assets dialog box, enter the asset domain to scan, and then click Next to verify the target asset.
- Select an asset authentication method, and complete the target asset's authentication process based on the method selected.
- Once the asset authentication completes, you can scan the asset domain. Go to the Scans page, click Create Scan Task in the upper-right corner.
- In the New Scan Task dialog box, configure the scan task.
- Go to the Vulnerabilities page to check scan results and vulnerability details.