This topic describes how to disable the ClassicLink feature for a virtual private cloud (VPC). After the ClassicLink feature is disabled, classic network-connected Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances cannot establish ClassicLink connections to the VPC.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your VPC is deployed.
- On the VPCs page, find the VPC that you want to manage and click its ID.
- In the upper-right corner of the VPC details page, click Disable ClassicLink.
- In the Disable ClassicLink dialog box, click OK.