After you create an EIP bandwidth plan instance, you can add one or more EIPs in the same region to the instance. This allows you to centralize the management of Internet traffic and ensure a peak bandwidth at the Gbit/s level.
- Log on to the EIP bandwidth plan console.
- On the Internet Shared Bandwidth page, click Buy Internet Shared Bandwidth.
- On the buy page, set the following parameters for an EIP bandwidth plan instance,
click Buy Now, and then complete the payment.
Parameter Description Region Select the region of the EIP bandwidth plan instance.
Make sure that the EIPs that you want to add and the EIP bandwidth plan instance are in the same region.
Internet connection type Select the Internet connection type of the EIP bandwidth plan instance.
- BGP (Multi-ISP): You can add only EIPs of BGP (Multi-ISP) to the BGP (Multi-ISP).
- BGP (Multi-ISP)_PRO: You can add only EIPs of BGP (Multi-ISP)_PRO to the BGP (Multi-ISP)_PRO.
Note Only the China (Hong Kong) region supports BGP (Multi-ISP)_PRO. To use BGP (Multi-ISP)_PRO, submit a ticket.
Billing method Select the billing method of the EIP bandwidth plan instance.
You can select pay-as-you-go only. For more information, see Billing method.
Bandwidth Select the bandwidth of the EIP bandwidth plan instance. Name Enter the name of the EIP bandwidth plan instance.
The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, Chinese characters, digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter or a Chinese character.
Quantity Specify the number of EIP bandwidth plan instances that you want to purchase.