After you create an EIP bandwidth plan, you can associate it with one or more elastic IP addresses (EIPs). This allows you to manage EIPs in a centralized way and ensures a maximum bandwidth value at the Gbit/s level.
- Log on to the EIP bandwidth plan console.
- On the Internet Shared Bandwidth page, click Buy Internet Shared Bandwidth.
- On the buy page, set the following parameters, click Buy Now, and then complete the payment.
Parameter Description Region Select the region where you want to create the EIP bandwidth plan.
Make sure that the EIP bandwidth plan is created in the same region as the EIP you want to associate with.
Line Type Select the line type of the EIP bandwidth plan.
- BGP (Multi-ISP): If you select this option, you can associate only EIPs of BGP (Multi-ISP) with the EIP bandwidth plan.
- BGP (Multi-ISP)_PRO: If you select this option, you can associate only EIPs of BGP (Multi-ISP)_PRO with
the EIP bandwidth plan.
Note Only the China (Hong Kong) region supports BGP (Multi-ISP)_PRO.
Billing method Select the billing method of the EIP bandwidth plan.
Only pay-by-data-transfer is supported. For more information, see Billing.
Bandwidth Select the bandwidth value of the EIP bandwidth plan. Name Enter a name for the EIP bandwidth plan.
The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length and can contain digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter.
Purchase Quantity Specify the number of EIP bandwidth plans that you want to purchase.