The SNAT function provides the Internet proxy service for ECS instances without public IPs in VPC. Therefore, the ECS instances can access the Internet.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click NAT Gateways.
- Select the region of the NAT Gateway.
- Click the instance ID of the target NAT Gateway.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click SNAT Table, and then click Create SNAT Entry.
- Configure the SNAT entry according to the following information.
Configuration Description VSwitch
Select the VSwitch where the ECS instances that require the Internet access are located. All ECS instances in the specified VSwitch can use the specified public IP to access the Internet.Note If an ECS instance has already configured a public IP (such as an EIP), the pre-configured public IP is used to access the Internet instead of using the SNAT proxy service.
VSwitch CIDR block Display the CIDR block of the selected VSwitch. Internet IP Address
Select public IP that is used to access the Internet.Note The IP that is already being used in a DNAT entry cannot be selected.