Private OSS bucket back-to-origin authorization means that if the acceleration domain name is to be returned to the user account and marked as a private OSS bucket (referred to as a private bucket), authorization must be performed first. If authorization is successful and authorization configuration is enabled, the user can access the private bucket only after the domain name is authorized by the private bucket.
- If authorization succeeds and the private bucket feature of the corresponding domain name is enabled, the acceleration domain can access resources in your private bucket. Before you enable this function, carefully consider your business requirements.
Note bucket content is not suitable as a back-to-origin source for CDN acceleration domain names.
- You can use the functions provided by CDN, such as OSS Anti-Leech(Referer), Authentication and so on, to effectively secure your resources.
- If your website is at risk of attack, we recommend that you purchase the Anti-DDoS Pro service. Moreover, do not authorize or enable the private OSS bucket function.
- On the Domain Names page, select a domain name, and click Configure.
- Go to Modify. , and click
- In Immediate Authorization. , click
- Authorization successful. Click OK to enable private OSS bucket back-to-source for the domain name.
- Operation successful.
- Go to .
- Delete AliyunCDNAccessingPrivateOSSRole authorization.
- Private bucket authorization removal successful.
Note If your acceleration domain name is using a private bucket as the source site for back-to-origin, do not close or remove the private bucket authorization.