When Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) cannot return the requested resources from the cache node nearest to the requester, DCDN retrieves these resources from the origin server by using the configured origin protocol policy. Then, DCDN returns the retrieved resources to the requester and caches them to the nearest node. This topic describes how to configure the origin protocol policy.
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the domain name that you want to manage, and click Configure in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane on the details page of the specified domain, click Origin Fetch.
- On the Origin Fetch tab, click Static Origin Protocol Policy.
- Turn on Static Origin Protocol Policy.
- In the Static Origin Protocol Policy dialog box, set Redirect Type to Match Client, HTTP, or HTTPS.
To enable DCDN to communicate with the origin server by using the same protocol of the client request, you must set, you must set Redirect Type to Match Client.Note After the static origin protocol policy is enabled, the port that you specified to forward requests to the origin server in the DCDN console becomes invalid.
Parameter Description Match Client DCDN communicates with the origin server by using HTTP or HTTPS based on the protocol of the client request. HTTP If the client uses the HTTP or HTTPS protocol to request resources from the origin, DCDN uses only HTTP to access the origin server. HTTPS If the client uses the HTTP or HTTPS protocol to request resources from the origin, DCDN uses only HTTPS to access the origin server.
- Click OK.