You can configure the domain name of the web server to be accessed during the origin fetch process.
- The origin host configuration is optional. The default value is as follows:
- If the origin site is an IP address, the origin host is the DCDN domain name by default.
- If the origin site is an OSS domain name, the origin host is the origin site domain name by default.
- The options are: DCDN domain names, origin domain names, and custom domain names.
Note SNI origin fetch is not currently supported.
- On the Domain Names page, select a domain name, and click Configure.
- Go to Modify. , and click
- Select the type of domain name to speed up, and click OK.
Difference between the origin site and the origin host
Origin site: The origin site determines the specific IP address that is requested for origin fetch.
Origin host: The origin host determines the specific website that is at the IP address accessed by the origin fetch request.
|Case||Case 1||Case 2|
|In actual origin fetch, the request is forwarded to||Website www.b.com on the host corresponding to www.a.com||Website www.b.com on the host that is corresponding to 126.96.36.199|