You can change the acceleration region of your Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) service.
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the domain name that you want to manage, and click Configure in the Actions column.
- On the Basic Settings tab, find the Basic Information section.
- In the Basic Information section, click Modify next to Acceleration Region.
- In the Acceleration Region dialog box, select the region you want to switch to.
Parameter Description Mainland China Only If you select Mainland China Only, you must apply for an Internet content provider (ICP) filing with the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) of China. For more information, see ICP filing for domains. Global If you select Global, you must apply for the ICP filing with the MIIT of China. For more information, see ICP filing for domains. Global (Excluding Mainland China) If you select Global (Excluding Mainland China), no ICP filing is required.
- Click OK.