You can use Dynamic Content for CDN (DCDN) only after the service is activated. This topic describes how to activate the DCDN service.
Notice Users from the Alibaba Cloud International site must complete real-name verification in the following scenarios:
- Based on the laws and the regulations in mainland China, real-name verification is required for the users who purchase and use cloud services that are deployed on the nodes in mainland China. The users are categorized into existing users, first-time users, and the users who renew the services.
- If you select a region in mainland China when you purchase a cloud service, the system checks the information that is provided for real-name verification. If you have not completed real-name verification for your account, you must first complete it.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud DCDN platform.
- Click Buy Now. On the page that appears, specify Billing Method based on your business requirements.For more information about DCDN pricing, see Detailed pricing information about Dynamic Route for Content Delivery Network (DCDN).
- Click Buy Now.
- On the Confirm Order page, select Terms of Service, and click Activate Now.
- After you complete the payment, the DCDN service is activated.Click Console to log on to the DCDN console.