This topic describes the limits of Alibaba Cloud Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN). Before you add a domain to DCDN, make sure that the domain meets all the requirements to prevent unnecessary losses caused by violations.
When you add a domain to Alibaba Cloud DCDN, whether the domain needs to obtain an Internet content provider (ICP) filing depends on the acceleration region that you select. If you select Global or Mainland China, you must obtain an ICP filing for the domain. We recommend that you use Alibaba Cloud ICP filing system to apply for an ICP filing for the domain.
- Content that is inaccessible or does not have any substantive information
- Websites where pirated software can be downloaded
- Illegal hospital and medicine websites
- Websites related to pornography, drugs, and gambling
- Alibaba Cloud shall not be liable for any fees incurred by attacks to or malicious downloading from your accelerated domains that contain any of the preceding unauthorized content, and all losses shall be borne by you. Domain names that have been added to Alibaba Cloud DCDN will be reviewed regularly. If any violation is detected for one of your accelerated domains, DCDN immediately stops accelerating all domains under your account.
- If your domain is rejected because the system determines that your domain name cannot be accessed normally or the content does not contain any substantive information, but the actual workloads running on your domain are DCDN compliant, you can submit a ticket. Make sure that the ticket contains a website screenshot that can reflect your actual workloads and the domain name. After the ticket is reviewed, the system will inform you of the result of the second review.
- To achieve the best acceleration effect, we recommend that you use DCDN with Elastic Compute Service (ECS) or Object Storage Service (OSS). If content on the origin server is not approved, contact Alibaba Cloud for manual review.
- If your origin server is deployed on ECS, pay attention to the ECS bandwidth. We recommend that the bandwidth be at least 20% of your overall workloads.
- After the acceleration service is stopped, all requests are directly sent to origins.
- We recommend that you use range requests for the delivery of large files.
|Domains||Each Alibaba Cloud account supports up to 50 accelerated domains. If the average daily bandwidth required in your domains during peak hours is higher than 50 MB and adding more accelerated domains does not incur any business risks, you can submit a ticket to apply for more accelerated domains.|
|Origins of the IP type||By default, each accelerated domain supports up to 10 origins that are specified by IP addresses.|
|Cache and refresh operations||
Domain recycling rules
|Your accelerated domain has not been visited for over 90 days (including days during which the domain is in the Enabled state).||DCDN automatically disables the accelerated domain but retains the records related to the domain.||Enable the accelerated domain.|
|Your domain has been stopped for more than 120 days (including days during which the domain has failed content review).||DCDN automatically deletes the records related to the accelerated domain.||Add the domain to DCDN again.|