Database Autonomy Service (DAS) has benefits such as cost-effectiveness, increased stability, service continuity, high security, and high efficiency.
- DAS allows you to monitor the performance of databases and configure alerts for the databases in a centralized manner. You do not need to build a performance monitoring platform or an alerting platform. This reduces your labor and resource costs.
- You can manage all of your databases in DAS without the need to switch between multiple database management platforms. This makes your work more efficient and reduces labor costs.
- Based on the monitoring and alerting features, DAS detects exceptions immediately after they occur. This makes databases more stable.
- You can perform database operations and maintenance (O&M) in DAS without the need to switch between multiple database management platforms. This helps reduce operational faults.
DAS is a cloud service that implements self-perception, self-repair, automatic optimization, self-O&M, and self-security of databases based on machine learning and expert experience. This ensures the service continuity of your databases.
High security and efficiency
- DAS provides security features, such as high-risk SQL identification, SQL injection detection, new access source identification, and the sensitive data access discovery. DAS detects anomalies such as suspicious access to databases and data breaches immediately after they occur. This effectively secures databases.
- DAS is non-intrusive. You do not need to install agents on the servers where your databases are hosted.
- DAS uses Key Management Service (KMS) to encrypt data that is stored in databases. Before DAS transmits data, it encrypts and compresses the data to ensure data security.