You can upload and release offline packages on the MDS platform, so that offline packages can be quickly pushed to the client. For detailed information about offline packages, please refer to offline package overview.
Before creating an offline package, you must add relevant configurations of the offline package on the Manage configuration page.
Log in to the mPaaS console, and complete the following steps:
- From the navigation bar on the left, click Mobile Delivery Service > Offline package management.
- On the offline package list page, click the Manage configuration tab.
In the Manage domain section, enter the virtual domain name.Note:
- To normalize the address of local offline package files, when the client loads these files, the client binds these files with a virtual domain name as suffix.
- The virtual domain name cannot be the second-level or third-level domain name that starts with
- In principle, you need to use a second-level domain name managed by your company.
Check I confirm the above information is accurate, and submit without any further change., and then click Save.
In the Manage keys section, upload the key file.Note:
- If the signature verification is closed after the client receives the offline packages, you don’t have to upload the key file here.
- The file uploaded here is the RSA private key generated with OpenSSL, which is used to sign the offline packages and implement signature verification with the corresponding public key on the client. You can generate private and public key files with the following methods:
Generate private key:
openssl genrsa -out private_key.pem 2048
Generate public key:
openssl rsa -in private_key.pem -outform PEM -pubout -out public.pem
- Check I confirm the above information is accurate, and submit without any further change., and then click Upload. Offline package configuration is completed.