This topic describes how to check instances under your account and details of a single instance.
Through the console, you can:
- View all ECS instances under your account on the Overview page
- View the information of ECS instances on the Instances page
- View details of an ECS instance on Instance Details page
View all ECS instances under your account on the Overview page
You can view information of all the ECS instances created by your account on the Overview page, including:
- Total number of ECS instances, and numbers of instances in each state.
- Number of resources in different regions and numbers of ECS instances in each state.
The homepage of the ECS console is the Overview page by default.
View the information of ECS instances on the Instances page
To navigate to the Instances page, follow these steps:
Here, you can see information of all the existing ECS instances in the selected region, including ECS instance ID/name, zone, IP addresses, status, network type, billing method, and actions. You can show or hide the displayed information of an instance by using the Column Filter feature.
- In the upper-right corner of the Instance List, click the icon.
- Select the instance information to be displayed and then click OK.
View details of an ECS instance on Instance Details page
The Instance Details displays detailed information of a selected ECS instance.
To navigate to the Instance Details page, follow these steps:
- Find the ECS instance you want to view the details of, and then click its instance ID.
On the Instance Details page, you can view the following information:
- Basic Information, including the ECS instance ID, instance name, region, zone, instance type, instance type family, image ID, key pair name (applies to Linux instances only), instance RAM role, and tags.
- Configuration Information, including CPU, memory, I/O optimization, operating system, IP addresses, billing method for bandwidth, current bandwidth, and VPC network information (applies to VPC instances only).
- Payment Information, including billing method, the mode to stop an instance, creation time, and automatic release schedule (applies to Pay-As-You-Go instances only).
- Monitoring Information, including CPU and network usage.
You can also switch from the Instance Details page to the Disks, Instance Snapshots, or Security Groups page to view resources related to this instance.