DataV supports configuring a VPC-based database as a data source. For more information, see VPC documents.
- Log on to the DataV console, select .
- Select RDS for MySQL from the Type drop-down list.
- Click the secondary drop-down list and select Intranet.
- Turn on the VPC button and enter the relevant information in the required fields.
In addition to conventional database configurations, you must configure the VPC ID and instance ID for the VPC database. Both IDs can be found in Alibaba Cloud console.
If all the parameters are configured, the system will test the data source connection automatically.
- Click OK when the connection is verified.
You can now use the VPC database as a widget data source.