After activating Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise, you can add IP addresses that you want to protect to an Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Anti-DDoS Basic console.
- On the top of the page, select a region where the instance resides.
- On the Anti-DDoS Origin, find the target instance, and click Add Protection Target in the Actions column of the instance.
- Optional:If you are a first-time user of Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise, we recommend that you follow the instructions that are provided on the page to authorize the instance to protect other cloud resources under your account. If authorization is complete, no notification appears.
- In the Add Protection Target dialog box, add the IP address of a cloud resource to be protect, and click OK. When you add an IP address, you may receive an error showing The specified IP address is invalid. For more information about the error, see Troubleshoot issues related to invalid IP addresses.