After you purchase an Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance, you can add the IP addresses of your Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances, Server Load Balancer (SLB) instances, Web Application Firewall (WAF) instances, or your elastic IP addresses (EIPs) to Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise for protection.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Manage Instances page, find the purchased Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance. In the Actions column,
click Add Protected Asset.Note Add Protected Asset appears only if no IP addresses of cloud services are added to the instance. If the IP address of a cloud service is added to the instance, you can click Manage in the Actions column. On the Instances page, click Add Protected Asset.
- Optional:Authorize Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise to access other cloud services.
- If you use Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise for the first time, you must follow the instructions
that are provided on the page to complete the authorization for the cloud services
under your account.
Note The authorization prompt appears only if you use the Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance for the first time. If authorization is complete, no prompt appears.
- If you have already completed the authorization, skip this step.
- If you use Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise for the first time, you must follow the instructions that are provided on the page to complete the authorization for the cloud services under your account.
- In the Add Protection Target dialog box, add the IP address of a cloud service that you want to protect, and click
After the configuration is complete, Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise protects the IP address that you added.FAQ:
- You must enter the IP addresses of ECS, SLB, and WAF instances, and EIPs under your Alibaba Cloud account. These instances and EIPs must be in the same region as the Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance.
- You must separate multiple IP addresses with commas (,).