This topic describes how to purchase an Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance.
- Anti-DDoS Origin Basic provides basic protection against DDoS attacks for the public IP addresses of Alibaba Cloud resources free of charge. Anti-DDoS Origin Basic provides protection capacity of no more than 5 Gbit/s.
- After you purchase an Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance, the instance protects
the public IP addresses of Alibaba Cloud resources. These resources include Elastic
Compute Service (ECS) instances, Server Load Balancer (SLB) instances, elastic IP
addresses (EIPs), and Web Application Firewall (WAF) instances. Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise
provides shared and unlimited protection capacity. This eliminates the need to change
the IP addresses of the resources that you want to protect. Unlimited protection provides
defense against DDoS attacks. The unlimited protection capacity is based on the total
number of resources that reside in an anti-DDoS cluster. The unlimited protection
capacity increases with the increase of the overall network capacity of Alibaba Cloud.
The increased protection capacity is free of charge.
For more information about the billing methods of Anti-DDoS Origin, see Billing methods of Anti-DDoS Origin.
- Visit the product homepage of Anti-DDoS and log on to your Alibaba Cloud account.
- Click Buy Now.
- Set Product Type to Anti-DDoS Origin.Note Before you purchase an Anti-DDoS Origin instance, you must submit an application form.
- On the Anti-DDoS Origin buy page, configure the parameters for the Enterprise instance.
Parameter Description Mitigation Plan Select Enterprise. IP Version The IP version supported by Anti-DDoS Origin instances. Valid values: IPV4 and IPV6. Region The region where the Anti-DDoS Origin instance resides.Notice
- The Anti-DDoS Origin instance must reside in the same region as the assets that you want to protect. The assets are cloud resources such as ECS instances, SLB instances, WAF instances, and EIPs.
- Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instances are available only in mainland China. If you want to purchase an Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance outside mainland China, you must submit a ticket or contact sales personnel.
Clean Bandwidth The average throughput of the business that you want to protect. Unit: bit/s. Valid values: 100 Mbps, 300 Mbps, 500 Mbps, 800 Mbps, 1 Gbps, 1.5 Gbps, 2 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, and 3 Gbps.
For more information about how to evaluate a clean bandwidth, see Anti-DDoS Origin Enterprise instance specifications.
IP Addresses The total number of the IP addresses that you want to protect. Valid values: 100 to 255. The default value is 100. Quantity The number of the Anti-DDoS Origin instances that you want to purchase.Note We recommend that you calculate the number of the instances that you want to purchase based on the number of the IP addresses that you want to protect in the current region. For example, if each instance provides protection for 200 IP addresses, and 400 IP addresses require protection, you can purchase two instances. Subscription The validity period of the Anti-DDoS Origin instances that you want to purchase. You can select Auto-renewal as required.
- Click Buy Now.
- Complete the payment.