You can only modify the attributes of a secondary ENI, including:
- The name of the secondary ENI.
- The security group associated with the secondary ENI. Each ENI must be associated with at least one security group, and can be associated with up to five security groups.
- The description of the secondary ENI.
You can modify the attributes of a secondary ENI when it is in the Available or the Bound status. This topic describes how to modify attributes of an ENI in the ECS console.
Before you modify attributes of an ENI, you must first create an ENI.
To modify the attributes of a secondary ENI, follow these steps:
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, select .
- Select the target region.
- Find the target ENI, and in the Actions column, click Modify.
- In the Modify dialog box, complete the following configurations as required:
- Network Interface Name: Specify a new name for the selected ENI.
- Security Group: Select additional security groups for the ENI, or remove the ENI from security groups that no longer require the ENI. Note that the ENI must be kept in at least one security group.
- Description: Enter a description for the ENI.