This topic describes how to unbind a secondary elastic network interface (ENI) from your instance.
Before you unbind an ENI, make sure that the following requirements are met:
- The ENI to be unbound is a secondary ENI. Primary ENIs cannot be unbound from instances.
- The instance from which you want to unbind an ENI is in the Stopped or Running state.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the ENI that you want to unbind and click Unbind in the Actions column.
- In the Unbind message, confirm the information and click OK.