Kubernetes clusters integrate with the Alibaba Cloud monitoring service seamlessly. You can view the monitoring information of Kubernetes nodes and get to know the node monitoring metrics of the Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances under Kubernetes clusters.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- Click Kubernetes > in the left-side navigation pane.
- Select the cluster from the Cluster drop-down list.
- Click Monitor at the right of the node to view the monitoring information of this node.
- You are redirected to the CloudMonitor console. View the basic monitoring information of the corresponding ECS instance, including the CPU usage, network inbound bandwidth, network outbound bandwidth, disk BPS, and disk IOPS.
What to do next
To view the monitoring metrics in the operating system level, install the CloudMonitor component. For more information, see ~~43503~~#concept_ypb_thv_vdb.
Kubernetes clusters can now monitor resources by using application groups. For more information, see ~~69182~~#task_cvf_44b_wdb.