The data lineage of a Realtime Compute job reflects the dependency between upstream and downstream data of the job. In scenarios where the business dependency between the upstream and downstream data of a job is complex, Realtime Compute provides a data topology on the Data Lineage tab to clearly show this dependency.
Go to the Data Lineage tab
- Go to the Job Administration page.
- Log on to the Realtime Compute development platform.
- In the top navigation bar, click Administration.
- On the Jobs page that appears, click the target job name under the Job Name field.
- On the Job Administration page that appears, click the Data Lineage tab.
- Click the table name next to the source or result table of the target job.
- In the Data Sampling dialog box that appears, click OK.