The JobManager plays an important part in the startup process of a Realtime Compute cluster. You can view the JobManager parameter information on the JobManager tab.
Go to the JobManager tab
- Go to the Job Administration page.
- Log on to the Realtime Compute development platform.
- In the top navigation bar, click Administration.
- On the Jobs page that appears, click the target job name under the Job Name field.
- On the Job Administration page that appears, click the JobManager tab.
The role of the JobManager in the cluster startup process
- When a Realtime Compute cluster is started, one JobManager and several TaskExecutors are started at the same time.
- The client submits tasks to the JobManager.
- The JobManager assigns tasks to the TaskExecutors.
- The TaskExecutors report the heartbeat and statistical information to the JobManager.