The Alibaba Cloud OSS console provides an intuitive operation interface. Along with the Alibaba Cloud account, you can also log on to the OSS console using a sub-account (RAM user).
Log on to the OSS console using a RAM sub-account as follows:
- Create a RAM user.
- Authorize a sub-account.
- Log on to the console with a sub-account.
Create a RAM user
Log on to the RAM console, and create a RAM user through Create a RAM user.. For detailed procedure, see in the
Authorize a sub-account
Log on to the RAM console, select the corresponding RAM user, and click Authorize for authorization. For detailed procedure, see RAM Authorization Help Documentation.
To make sure that the sub-account can use the OSS console features after logging on to the console, access permissions to MNS, CloudMonitor, and CDN are also required along with the related OSS permissions, as shown in the following figure:
Log on to the console with a sub-account
Do the following to log on to the console with a sub-account:
- Log on to the RAM console, and click User Management.
- Select the corresponding RAM user, and click Manage to configure related information.
- Turn on Enable Console Logon.
- Log on to the RAM console, view your RAM user logon link, and click the link to log on.
For more information, see RAM User Manual.