You can add filter bars to filter your data.
- Open the editing page of a workbook
- Click the Filter Bar icon to open the editing page of the Filter Bar.
- Click the +Add Correlated Datasets icon and select the datasets.
- Select a field to be filtered such as shipping type by double-clicking or dragging it to the Filter Fields area.
If Highlight Pivot Tables is set in the chart, you need to select the available pivot tables for the field.
- Click the Set Filter icon.
- Select a chart that this field can affect, such as pivot table 1 in sheet 1. Select the filter mode. For example, select Filter by Enumeration and Multiple Select.
- In the drop-down menu, select the field to be queried, such as train, as shown in the following figure.
- Click OK to finish the filter settings.
- Click Search to view the filtered result.