This topic describes how to add a query control to filter your data. This feature is available only in Quick BI Enterprise Standard.
- Click the Workspace tab. In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- On the Workbooks page, find the workbook that you want to manage, and click the workbook name. The
workbook editing page appears. To go to the workbook editing page, you can also click the icon in the Actions column.
- On the workbook editing page, click Query Control in the toolbar.
- In the workbook display section, click the icon.
- In the Query condition setting dialog box, configure filters. For more information, see Create a filter bar.
- Click OK. You can view the order level on the Query Control page.