You can add query conditions by adding query components.
- Opens the workbook editing page.
- Click Query tools to open the query tool editing page.
- Click Add query tools and select datasets.
- Select a field to be queried, for example, shipping_type.
If Area display is set in the workbook, you must select an area for the queried field.
- Select a chart for the field.
- Click the drop-down arrow to open the query condition settings menu.
- Select filter conditions, such as Enumerated values.
- In the drop-down menu on the left, select the item to be queried.
- Click in a blank area to finish adding query conditions.
- Click Search, and check the query result.