After the datasets have been prepared, you can create workbooks based on the prepared datasets. For more information about creating datasets, see Create a dataset.
If you want to perform more complex operations on the fields, you need to go to the dataset editing page to Convert Dimension to Measure, Convert Measure to Dimension, Create Calculated Field, and Create Hierarchy.
After a dataset schema has been changed, you need to reload the workbook to view the changed dataset schema.
- Log on to the Quick BI console.
- Switch to a workspace, as shown in the following figure.
- Click , and enter the Workbooks page.
- Click Create Workbook to open the workbook editing page.
- Click the Data Preview icon to open the preview area.
- Click the drop-down arrow to select a dataset.
- Double-click or drag a field to the right-side panel, and then click Update.
- The selected fields are automatically shown in the workbook.
- Click to transfer it to a two-dimensional table.
- After you have selected the fields, click Save.
- Enter a chart name, and select the location to save the workbook.
- Click OK to finish creating the workbook.