ApsaraDB for MongoDB provides the instance status monitoring and alerting feature. You can set alert rules for important metrics to help detect abnormal data in a timely manner and quickly locate and handle faults.
- Log on to the Cloud Monitor console.
Note On this tab, you can view existing alert rules.
- On the Alarm Rules tab of the Cloud Monitor console, click Create Alarm Rule in the upper-right corner.
- On the Create Alarm Rule page, configure related resource parameters.
Parameter Description Product The architecture of the instance. Valid values:
Note If you select ApsaraDB for MongoDB-Cluster Instance, you must specify the mongos and shard nodes to be monitored.
- ApsaraDB for MongoDB-Instance Copy
- ApsaraDB for MongoDB-Cluster Instance
- ApsaraDB for MongoDB-Single Node Instance
- All Resources: The alert rule is applicable to all ApsaraDB for MongoDB instances.
- Instances: The alert rule is applicable to the specified ApsaraDB for MongoDB instances.
Region The region where the instance is deployed. Instances The ID of the instance. You can select multiple instance IDs.
- Set alert rules and the notification method. For more information about the parameters,
see Manage alert rules.
Note To create alert contacts in the Cloud Monitor console, see Create an alert contact or alert group.
- Click Confirm. Alert rules automatically take effect.