ApsaraDB for MongoDB provides an instance status monitoring and alerting feature. You can set alert rules for important metrics to help you detect abnormal data in a timely manner and quickly locate and handle faults.
- Log on to the CloudMonitor console.
Note On the alert rules page that appears, you can view the configured alert rules.
- In the upper-right corner of the CloudMonitor console, click Create Alarm Rule.
- On the Create Alarm Rule page that appears, specify related resources.
Parameter Description Products The architecture of the instance.
Note If you select ApsaraDB for MongoDB-Cluster Instance, you need to select the mongos nodes and shards to be monitored for Mongos and Shard, respectively.
- ApsaraDB for MongoDB-Instance Copy
- ApsaraDB for MongoDB-Cluster Instance
- ApsaraDB for MongoDB-Single node instance
- If you select All Resources, the alerting service sends an alert notification when any ApsaraDB for MongoDB instances match alert rules.
- If you select Instances, the alerting service sends an alert notification when any selected ApsaraDB for MongoDB instances match alert rules.
Region The region where the instance is located. Instances The ID of the instance to be monitored. You can select multiple instance IDs.
- Set alert rules and configure notification methods. For more information about parameters,
see Manage alert rules.
Note If you have not created alert contacts in CloudMonitor, see Manage alert contacts and alert contact groups.
- Click Confirm. Alert rules automatically take effect.
For more information about metrics, see ApsaraDB for MongoDB in Cloud service monitoring.