Web Hosting and Alibaba Cloud Resource Access Management (RAM) are integrated to enable multiple employees in an enterprise to perform permission-based Web Hosting management. The Web Hosting user can create sub-accounts for employees and allow employees to manage Web Hosting.
- By using the RAM, employees can use the sub-accounts to view, create, and manage Web Hosting. However, the sub-accounts are not the owner of resources, whose operation permissions may be revoked by the primary account at any time.
- Before reading this document, ensure that you have carefully read RAM help manual.
- Skip this section if you do not have such service scenarios.
Two system permissions, AliyunWebHostingFullAccess and AliyunWebHostingReadOnlyAccess, have been preset at the Web Hosting. You can see RAM console-policy management to check the permissions.
- AliyunWebHostingFullAccess: It is an administrator privilege which can be used to manage all resources under the primary account.
- AliyunWebHostingReadOnlyAccess: It is used to view all resources under the primary account, but cannot operate on them.