You can analyze data by using the worksheet and workbook.
The worksheet is only available for Quick BI Basic, the workbook is only available for workspace in Quick BI Pro and Quick BI Professional edition. You can only create a worksheet in personal workspace.
|Worksheet is public preview function and will be retired later.|
- Log on to the Quick BI console.
- (If you are using the Quick BI Basic, skip this step .) Switch the workspace to personal workspace.
- Click Datasets. The dataset management page is displayed.
- Click a dataset name to enter the worksheet editing page.
- Log on to the Quick BI console. (Quick Bi Pro or Professional edition)
- Switch to the workspace.
- Click Workbooks. The workbook management page is displayed.
- Click Create Workbook to enter the workbook editing page.
For more information about the workbook, see Example: Create a workbook.