Container Service supports creating configurations and transmitting the configurations by configuring the parameters, which facilitates you to manage multiple container environment variables.
- You can only select a region of an existing cluster when creating a configuration.
- The configuration creation fails and the system reports an error if clusters in the selected region do not have any nodes.
- You cannot view the configurations in a region on the Configuration File List page if clusters in the region are all deleted or do not have any nodes. You can view the configurations in the region on the Configuration File List page when a cluster in the region contains nodes.
Log on to the Container Service console.
Click Configurations in the left-side navigation pane.
Select the region where you want to create a configuration from the Region list and then click Create in the upper-right corner.
Enter the configuration file information and click OK.
- File Name: It can contain 1–32 characters.
- Description: It can contain up to 128 characters.
- Configuration: You can add up to 50 configurations in a region. Enter the Variable Name and Variable Value, and then click Add on the right. You can also click Edit JSON File. The JSON Format dialog box appears. Enter the configurations in the dialog box and click OK.
In this example, the variables
parallelism_numberare set, which are used to pass the parameters of the Alibaba Cloud extension labels