The ApsaraDB for MongoDB console provides a wide range of performance monitoring data for you to view and check the running status of instances.
If you receive an alert message from Alibaba Cloud, such as a message indicating that your CPU utilization is higher than 80%, you must filter and troubleshoot the nodes of an instance when you view monitoring information of the instance for error diagnosis and analysis.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharding Instances.
- Find the instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Monitoring Info.
- View monitoring information based on instance types:
Note By default, the monitoring data of the last day is displayed. You can also select a time range to view historical monitoring data.
- Standalone instances: Only the monitoring data of primary nodes is displayed.
- Replica set instances: You can specify to display the monitoring data of the primary or secondary node at the top of the page.
- Sharded cluster instances: You can specify to display the monitoring data of a Mongos,
shard, or Configserver node at the top of the page.
Note Mongos nodes have IDs prefixed with s-. Shard nodes have IDs prefixed with d-. Configserver nodes have IDs suffixed with -cs.
|CPU Usage||The CPU utilization of the instance.|
|Memory Usage||The memory usage of the instance.|
|IOPS Usage||The IOPS usage of the instance, including
|IOPS Usage||The percentage of the IOPS used by the instance to the maximum available IOPS.|
|Disk Space Usage||The total disk space used by the instance, including
|Disk Space Usage||The percentage of the total space used by the instance to the maximum available space.|
|Opcounters||Operation QPS of the instance, including
|Connections||The current number of connections to the instance.|
|Cursors||The number of cursors used by the instance, including
|Network||The network traffic of the instance, including
|Global Lock||The queues waiting for the global lock for the instance, including
|WiredTiger||The cache metric of the WiredTiger engine for the instance, including
|Master-slave Delay||Collect the synchronization delay information between the master and the slave nodes of the instance.|
|WT Request Queue||View the number of concurrent read and write requests and the number of available
concurrent requests, including
|IO Check Cost||Reflect the current IO response performance.|