After you set the retention period for the connection address of a classic network, you can change the expiration time in the console to extend the retention period before the address expires.
During the period in which your instance can be connected over a classic network or Virtual Private Network (VPC), you can specify the expiration time for the connection address of the classic network to fit your requirements. The setting takes effect immediately. For example, if the connection address of the classic network is about to expire on August 18, 2017 and you change the expiration time to 14 days later on August 15, 2017, the connection address of the classic network is released on August 29, 2017.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, find the target instance and click Manage in the Actions column to go to the Instance Information page.
- In the Retained Classic Network IP Address section, click Change Expiration Date.
- In the dialog box that appears, select a new expiration time and click OK.
|ModifyInstanceNetExpireTime||Modifies the retention period of the connection address of the classic network.|