After you set a retention period for a classic network endpoint, you can modify the expiration date of the endpoint in the ApsaraDB for Redis console to extend the retention period before the endpoint expires.
During the period in which your instance can be connected over a classic network or a VPC, you can specify an expiration date for the classic network endpoint based on your business requirements. The new expiration date takes effect immediately. For example, if the classic network endpoint is about to expire on August 18, 2017 and you modify the expiration date to 14 days later on August 15, 2017, the classic network endpoint is released on August 29, 2017.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the instance.
- On the right side of the Connection Information section, click Change Expiration Date next to Retained Connection Address of the Classic Network.
- In the panel that appears, set a new expiration date and click OK.
|ModifyInstanceNetExpireTime||Modifies the expiration date of a classic network endpoint.|