After setting the retention period for the connection address of the classic network, you can change the expiration time in the console to prolong the retention period before the address expires.
During the hybrid access period, you can change the expiration time for the connection address of the classic network at any time as needed. The expiration time is calculated from the date when you change it. For example, if the connection address of the classic network is set to expire on August 18, 2017 and you change the expiration time to 14 days later on August 15, 2017, the connection address of the classic network is released on August 29, 2017.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instance List page, find the target instance and click Manage in the Action column to go to the Instance Information page.
- In the Retained Classic Network IP Address section, click Change Expiration Date.
- In the Change Expiration Date dialog box, select a new expiration time and click OK.