After changing a configuration, you might want to check whether the changed configuration has been pushed to the machine which is listening for this configuration. This query is only effective for clients that use the configuration listening API to listen for configurations.
- Log on to the ACM console, and select a region as needed in the upper-left corner.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the console, select Configurations, enter the DataID or Group of the configuration to be queried, and then click Search.
Matching results appear in the list.
- In the search results, select
on the right side of the target configuration.The Listening Query page is displayed.
- Enter the Dimension, DataID, or Group on the page, and then click Search.
- If the dimension is set to Configuration: search the machines to which this configuration is pushed and the push status.
- If the dimension is set to IP: search the list of configurations that this machine listens for.