If you made a mistake when changing a configuration item, you need to roll back immediately. ACM supports querying configuration change history and rolling back configurations.
- Log on to the ACM console, and select a region as needed in the upper-left corner.
- In the left-side navigation pane, select Configurations , enter the Data ID or Group of the configuration to be queried, and then click Search.
Matching results appear in the list.
- In the search results, select
on the right side of the target configuration.The Historical Versions page is displayed.
- Perform the following tasks as needed on the page.
Note ACM currently saves change histories of up to 30 days.
- To view the configuration content of a specific version, click Details in the Actions column.
- To roll back to a specific version, click Roll Back in the Actions column, and on the Configuration Rollback page, click Roll Back.