This topic describes how to add an Oracle data source in DataV.
- Log on to the DataV console.
- Click the Data Sources tab and then Add Source.
- Select Oracle from the Type drop-down list.
- Enter database information.
Parameter Description Name The name that you want to display for the data source. Domain Name The domain name or IP address that is used to connect to the database.Notice The DataV server can use the domain name or IP address to access your database over the Internet or an internal network in some regions of Alibaba Cloud. Username The username that is used to connect to the database. Password The password that is used to connect to the database. Port The port that is used to connect to the database. Service Name The service name of the selected database.
After you enter the database information, DataV automatically tests whether the database can be connected.
- After the database passes the connectivity test, click OK.