- Log on to the DataV console, and select .
- Select Oracle from the Type drop-down list.
- Enter the database information.
- Name: Displays the name of the data source.
- Host: The URL of your database. This cannot be the URL of your official website or your local IP. It must be a URL that the DataV server can use to access your database through the Internet or intranet from the Alibaba Cloud data center.
- Username: The username that you use to log on to your database.
- Password: The password that you use to authenticate your database account.
- Port: The IP address port number of your database.
- Service Name: The service name of the currently selected database.
If all the parameters are configured, the system will test the data source connection automatically.
- Click OK when the connection is verified.
When a data source is added, it will be displayed in the data source list.