If you are using a VPC-Connected ECS instance, and an Elastic IP (EIP) address is bound to it, you can use the Change Bandwidth feature to change the Internet bandwidth any time to meet your business needs. You can use this feature irrespective of your billing method.
The Change Bandwidth feature only applies to the VPC-connected instance, and an Elastic IP (EIP) address must have been bound to the instance.
To change the Internet bandwidth of an EIP address, follow these steps:
- Log on to the ECS Management Console.
- In the left-hand navigation bar, click Instances.
- Select a region.
- Find an instance to which an EIP address is bound, and in the Actions column, click Change configurations.
- In the Change configurations wizard dialog box, select change bandwidth, and click Continue.
- On the Confirm Order page, set the new peak bandwidth.
- Click Activate and finish changing the bandwidth as instructed on the page.
For Subscription instances of the Classic network type or VPC-Connected ECS instances to which no EIP addresses are bound, you can use the following features to change the Internet bandwidth: