If you are using a VPC-Connected ECS instance, and an Elastic IP (EIP) address is bound to it, you can use the Change Bandwidth feature to change the Internet bandwidth as needed, regardless of your billing method.
The Change Bandwidth feature only applies to VPC-Connected instances, that are bound with an Elastic IP (EIP) address.
To change the Internet bandwidth of an EIP address, follow these steps:
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- Select a region.
- Find an instance to which an EIP address is bound, and in the Actions column, click Change Configuration.
- In the Change Configurations dialog box, select change bandwidth, and click Continue.
- On the Confirm Order page, set the new peak bandwidth.
- Click Activate and follow the instructions to complete the configuraiton.
For Subscription instances of the classic network type or VPC-Connected ECS instances to which no EIP addresses are bound, you can use the following features to change the Internet bandwidth: