This topic describes how to use WPtouch on WordPress to build a personal mobile blog.
- Install WordPress on a simple application server.
For more information, see Quick reference.
- Install WPtouch.
- Log on to the WordPress backend. In the left-side navigation pane, click Plugins. On the Plugins page, click Add New.
- In the upper-right corner of the Add Plugins page, enter
WPtouchin the search box to search for WPtouch.
- In the search results, click Install Now in the WPtouch section to install WPtouch.
- After WPtouch is installed, go back to the Plugins page, find WPtouch, and then click Enable.
- Access your WordPress blog from your mobile phone.
<public IP address of the simple application server>on your mobile phone. The Mobile and Desktop buttons appear.