After adding a data source, you can configure data and visualization widgets in the project editor.
It is recommended to edit the data source on the Canvas Editor page. In addition, you can add a filter to the data source or set the interval for automatic updates.
- Log on to the DataV console.
- To create a new project, click .
- Select a template and click Create.
- Select a widget on the canvas.
- Click the Data tab on the right side and open the data editing menu of the selected widget.
- To see more source types, click the Data Source Typedrop-down list. Select a source type that you need, for example, Static Data.
- Edit the content of the data source according to the sample in the following figure.
In most cases, the system can automatically match the categories and values of a data source to complete data mapping. For complex cases, you must manually enter fields to complete data mapping.
You can add a data filter to a data source to display the data in a clearer manner.
- To open the filter editing menu, click Add filter.
- Select Use Filter.
- To see available filters, click Select Filter.
If there is an optional filter, the filter name is automatically displayed in the list. If no filter is available, you must create a filter by following the instructions.
- Click New Filter.
- Enter a name for the filter.
- Edit filter scripts based on the needs for displaying data.
- To preview the effect of the data filter, click Preview.
- To cancel the current filter settings, click Cancel.
- To complete adding filter, click OK.
You can automatically update data through the automatic updates function by entering the interval for updates.