The service topology feature is used to view the real-time (last second) call topology between applications in Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS).
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Service Topology page, view the service topology.
The service topology shows the real-time (last second) call topology between all applications under the current account.
- Move the pointer over an application to view the call topology for this application.
Click an application to view its call topology and traffic data.
Traffic data refers to the queries per second (QPS) of the current application, including:
- Incoming Traffic: indicates the QPS for calls from other applications to this application.
- Outgoing Traffic: indicates the QPS for calls from this application to other applications.