After a domain name is resolved, you must configure the domain name in WordPress and test access to the configured website.
- Log on to the Dashboard page of WordPress.For more information, see the Obtain the logon information of the application section of the "Configure an application by using the WordPress application image" topic.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) fields, enter
http://<The domain name that you bound and resolved>.
- Click Save Changes.
http://<The domain name that you bound and resolved>in the address bar of your browser and access.
Check whether the website can be accessed. If the website cannot be accessed, troubleshoot the issue by using the following methods:
- Check whether the status of the domain name is normal and whether the DNS resolution points to the IP address of the application server. If exceptions exist, contact the service provider of the domain name or DNS service provider for troubleshooting.
- Check whether the WordPress application can run normally. If exceptions exist and cannot be fixed, you can try to reset the system. For more information, see Reset system.