You can use BGP to connect a VBR to a local data center. You only need to add BGP peers that communicate with the VBR to the corresponding BGP group, and advertise the BGP network in the VBR, then BGP dynamic routing can be achieved between the local data center and the VBR.
- Log on to the Express Connect console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- Click the ID of the target VBR.
- Click Advertise BGP Network on VBR Details page.
- Enter the VPC CIDR block or VSwitch CIDR block to be connected with the local data center, and click OK.