If the current Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium instance expires and you purchase a new instance, you can modify the settings of the added domain name to migrate your service to the new instance without service interruptions.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your services are deployed.
- Mainland China: Anti-DDoS Pro
- Outside Mainland China: Anti-DDoS Premium
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the required domain name, and click Edit in the Actions column.
- Select the new instance for Instance and click OK.Note
- You cannot add a domain name to instances of both the Standard and Enhanced function plan.
- Each domain name can be added to a maximum of eight instances of the same function plan.
- In the Confirm dialog box, confirm the selected Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium instance and click OK.