This topic describes the procedure to migrate your service to a new instance without experiencing any service interruption. This generally happens when your original Anti-DDoS Pro instance expires and you have a new Anti-DDoS Pro instance.
- Log on to the Anti-DDoS Pro console.
- Go to the page.
- Locate the target domain name, and click Origin Edit under Domain Info of the target domain name.
- Click Edit IP in the Operation column.
- In the Edit IP dialog box, select the Instance and Anti-DDoS IP to enable for the target domain name. You can click the corresponding ON button to apply the current domain name configuration to that IP.
- Click OK. When the domain name configuration is effective, both the original and the new Anti-DDoS Pro instances become available.
- Disable the Anti-DDoS IP of the original Anti-DDoS Pro instance on the Origin Edit page, and then remove that Anti-DDoS IP in the Edit IP dialog box by clicking the corresponding OFF button.