You can use Simple Application Server to deploy and manage applications as a single cloud server. This topic describes the benefits of Simple Application Server and its key features compared with virtual private servers (VPS) and web spaces.
- Easy to use
- One-click-to-launch servers and applications
- End-to-end management and O&M for applications
- Extensive service integration
- High performance: Simple Application Server uses PL0 Enhanced SSDs (ESSDs) or standard SSDs based on shared ECS instances.
- Low price: Simple Application Server provides subscription plans at lower prices than separate cloud resources.
Comparison of key features
|Feature||Simple Application Server||VPS||Web space|
|Independent IP address||✔️||✔️||❌|
|Remote server logon||✔️||✔️||❌|
|Server management and monitoring||✔️||✔️||❌|
|Server-based application management||✔️||❌||❌|
|Domain name management||✔️||❌||✔️|
|One-click-to-enable HTTPS encryption||✔️||❌||❌|
|One-click web-based remote logon over Secure Shell (SSH)||✔️||❌||❌|
|All-in-one integration of commonly used cloud services||✔️||❌||❌|