Quick start process
When purchasing and using Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances, as an enterprise-level user, you must finish the following operations:
The Quick Start is a reference for anyone who wants to know how to:
- Select configurations for ECS instances.
- Estimate costs of a large-sized instance and specific configuration.
- Perform network planning for a specific solution.
- Configure the security group information for each instance.
- Select and develop better snapshot policies.
- Complete image migration.
|1. Query regions.||DescribeRegions||N/A||Region ID (RegionId)|
|2. Query zones.||DescribeZones||Region ID||Zone ID (ZoneId)|
|3. Determine the billing method.||DescribeZones||Billing method/Bidding policy||ZoneType|
|4. Query resource combinations.||DescribeZones||RegionId/Billing method||ZoneType|
This document is applicable only to operations performed in the console. If you are an API user, see API references.