- Log on to the OSS console. In the OSS Overview page, find the Basic Settings area, and click Security Token.
- Enter the Quick Security Token Configuration page.
If RAM has not been activated yet, a dialog box to activate RAM appears. Click Activate and perform real-name verification. After the verification is completed, the following page appears. Click Start Authorization.
- The system performs authorization automatically. Be sure to save the parameters in the three red boxes in the following figures. Click Save Access Key Information to close the dialog box and complete STS activation.
- If you have already created an AccessKeyID/AccessKeySecret, the following dialog box appears:
Click View, as shown in the following figure.
- Click Create Access Key, as shown in the following figure.
Record parameters 1, 2, and 3.
Once you save all the three parameters, the STS gets successfully activated.