IoT Platform supports HTTPS. This article describes the HTTP standard that is supported by IoT Platform.
IoT Platform uses HTTPS to ensure channel security.
- IoT Platform supports TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, and TLS 1.2. IoT Platform will soon not support TLS 1.0 due to security risks. We recommend that you use TLS 1.2 to authenticate your device.
- TLS 1.2 is integrated with Link SDKs by default. You do not need to configure the TLS feature.
- Only HTTPS is supported.
- Request parameters cannot be specified after a question mark (?).
- The resource discovery feature is not supported.
- The HTTP standard is consistent with the MQTT standard. For more information, see MQTT standard.
- If IoT Platform identifies that a device reports data once or more over CoAP in the last 10 minutes, the device is in the Online state. The status appears in the IoT Platform.