Some common sender address related FAQs:
- How to set an SMTP email account password?
- How many sender addresses can be added?
- How many sender addresses can be deleted?
After creating a sender address, in the Sender Addresses page, click Set SMTP Password to set a password. You must set an STMP password to enable the SMTP email sending feature, otherwise, you cannot send emails using SMTP.
Each user can add up to 10 sender addresses.
The amount of sender addresses that can be deleted is restricted according to the user type:
- For personal users, up to 5 sender addresses can be deleted per month.
- For enterprise users, up to 10 sender addresses can be deleted per month.